Become a Member
The potential of Stonelick State Park is limited only by the time and energy commitments of our volunteers, and by funding obtained from various sources. Friends of Stonelick State Park existence is dependent upon the participation and teamwork of many dedicated members.
Our Friends contribute unique talents and skills in achieving its objectives through various activities and events. Contribution of members’ time, energy and commitment is greatly valued and much appreciated. We are grateful for Friends whose generosity and assistance in strength and in spirit support our organization.
Friends of Stonelick State Park organized to promote the restoration, maintenance, and improvement of the park’s facilities. Friends of Stonelick State Park is a 501(c)(3) organization. The membership year begins each January 1.
As A Member you chose what you want your involvement level to be. You can be a member in name only or you can be involved in everything the Friends do. The choice is yours.
Some of the benefits of being a Member:
- You have voting privileges
- You can run for an office position after 6months of active membership
- Participate in any or all of our events
- Enhance current events or suggest additional events
- Suggest improvements or help create improvement projects
- Have a voice in the direction or our organization
- Contribute your unique talents by helping to restore, maintain and improve the parks natural resources
Becoming a member is easy. Simply click on the link below, fill out the membership form and email or mail it to us. You can use the convenience of pay-pal or mail a check to the address listed on the form. It’s that simple.